Sophisticated design, advanced ergonomics, Italian tradition respectful of the environment
The new Zanolli dome pizza oven AVGVSTO® combines the aesthetic flavour of tradition with the ease of use of professional electric ovens, guaranteeing a top-level performance. It is available in the 6 and 9 pizzas version, with a maximum temperature of 500°C and a cooking chamber fully lined with refractory ceramic.
Electric dome oven for pizza
Innovation, aesthetics, power and distribution of heat make the new AVGVSTO® the Emperor of the Ovens. Dome, antiqued granite, rounded form, no cable, electronic control display, external part in coated stainless steel and 100% wood-free. Welcome to the true revolution. A boutique oven of traditional Italian appeal, but with 500°C clean energy for less than 10 kW (average electrical power Kw/h).
5 good reasons for making AVGVSTO your pizza oven
- Patented AIR TRAP SYSTEM®
- Full refractory ceramic lining
- Rack for peelswith peels amongst optional extras
- Customisable colours
- Design patented
Patented Air Trap System
This patented system exploits the hot air that accumulates inside the hood. AIR TRAP SYSTEM® creates an air barrier right before the mouth of the oven and keeps the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- 30% saving of energy consumption for preserving the temperature inside the chamber, compared to a similar oven not equipped with this system
- superbly even baking of the pizza in the whole chamber
Characteristics of the AVGVSTO dome pizza oven:
- Maximum temperature 500°C (reached in just 90 minutes)
- LED interior lighting
- Thermal insulation for high temperatures
- Cooking chamber entirely lined with refractory ceramic
- Antiqued door keeps post-cooking heat inside the chamber
- Antiqued black granite support surface
- Armoured heating elements
- Painted base, mounted on wheels or feet
- Oven can be dismantled in 5 macro-pieces for a comfortable installation