Information pursuant to Art. 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code drafted in accordance with the related Arrangements issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08.05.2014
Drawn up in accordance with the Provision by the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante) Decision dated 08.05.2014
What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that are sent from the user’s browsed websites to their device, where they are stored for retransmission to the same websites, upon the user’s next visit.
For the purposes herein, cookies can be divided into technical and profiling cookies, depending on the function for which they are used as well as into first or third-party cookies, depending on the entity that installs them.
Technical cookies: are those used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested (…omitted…) to provide the said service”.
They are divided into:
– navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and functioning of the website;
– analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies only under the conditions set out in the Clarifications of the Italian Data Protection Authority of June 2015;
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g., language, etc.).
Profiling cookie: are those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of navigation.
Third party cookie: cookies of a website other than the one the user is visiting, installed via the latter.
*** *** *** Cookies installed by this website
This website, owned by Dr.Zanolli srl, with registered office at Caselle di Sommacampagna (VR, Italy), via Casa Quindici n. 22, which therefore assumes the status of Data Processing Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Personal Data Protection Code), uses the following cookies.
JCS_INENREF: a cookie generated by wp-spamshield used for antispam purposes.
JCS_INENTIM: a cookie generated by wp-spamshield used for antispam purposes.
PHPSESSID: a cookie generated to manage PHP server sessions.
_ga: a cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish user sessions. Valid for 2 years.
_gat: a cookie used by Google Analytics to monitor the pages viewed.
_icl_current_language: a cookie used by wpml to maintain the language selected by the client to navigate the website.
cookiepolicy: a cookie generated by the website and used to know whether or not the client has consented to cookies.
wp-settings-1: a cookie generated by WordPress to identify logged-in users.
wp-settings-time-1: a cookie generated by WordPress to identify logged-in user times frames.
wpml_referer_url: a cookie generated by wpml that contains the url of the previous page.
Third party cookies
APISID: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
CONSENT: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
HSID: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
LOGIN_INFO: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
PREF: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
SAPISID: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
SID: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
SSID: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
YSC: youtube.it – used for YouTube videos on the website.
Third party analytical cookies (similar to technical cookies)
Cookie name Function Google Analytics Cookie “analytics” * used to collect aggregated information on the number of users and the way in which they visit the website. These anonymous cookies collect information on how a website is used and allow its owner to gain a better understanding of its users and to improve the functioning of the website.
More information can be found at the following links:
* similar to technical cookies as set out by the Arrangements issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08.05.14 and subsequent clarifications.
How to select / deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, via the methods described below; however, we inform you that, in case of deactivation, complete usability of the website may not be guaranteed.
You can use your browser settings to disable, remove or block cookies, as indicated below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then select “Use custom settings”;
- Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” key and then on “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and drag the slider to the privacy level you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on “OK.”
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select “Security” in the following dialogue box ;
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help key (marked with a question mark);
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
Find out more